Due to Covid-19 we will not be receiving applications in person this year. Applications will be done online via our own online application form. The link for this will be published on our website on 26 February 2021. Please note that applications open on 26 February 2021 and close on 26 March 2021.
Parents/Guardians are required to make an application on the WCED admissions website (https://admissions.westerncape.gov.za) from 26 February to 26 March 2021 as well as completing this GSHS addendum.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD OUR ADMISSION FORM:
1. Right-click the above link. (Step 4)
2. Select "Save Link As" "Schoolname_Learner Name" (Eg. Brightfutureps_James Joyce) and save to local desktop.
3. Open saved document on local desktop with Adobe Reader, complete and save the document.
4. Email the completed "Addendum To Application For Admission form", the WCED application form and all supporting documents (see below) to .
5. Use The "Schoolname_Learner Name" as the subject to your email.
Certified copy of the official, birth certificate of the learner
Certified copy of the latest school report issued by the previous school attended by the learner
Valid residence and study permits issued by the Department of Home Affairs if the learner is not a South African citizen
Certified copies of parents’/legal guardian’s Identity Documents or Passports
Certified copy of the Identity Document of the person responsible for the school fee account of the learner (if not the parent or guardian)
Municipal rates or utility account or lease agreement as proof of residence (not more than three months old) in the name of the parent/guardian as proof of residential address.